Write 10 living people you are grateful for.
- My husband. He’s a great guy, and I’m so glad to have him in my life.
- My Baby Tiger. He’s a sweetheart. By the way, I had originally planned to continue calling him Ching on my blog, but it just doesn’t fit him. Tiger somehow works better.
- My mom. We’ve always had a really good relationship.
- My dad. I look up to him in a lot of different ways.
- My siblings. Ok, this is three people, but this way I can squeeze more people in my list. All three of my siblings have special qualities that I admire and am grateful for.
- My grandparents. I know, I know. Four people this time. They are all wonderful and I’m so blessed to have grown up knowing all four of my grandparents.
- My in-laws. I’m so grateful they accept and tolerate me.
- My ward. Ok, huge clump of people, but everyone has been so kind and welcoming to us that I can’t leave anyone out.
- There are so many teachers and professors from throughout my education for which I am grateful. I’ve had so many awesome mentors.
- My extended family. I’m always floored by how supportive my family is in all that I do.