Write 10 foods you are grateful for.
- Toast. I feel like I’ve mentioned this before. Oh yeah. I have. Twice already. It’s almost embarrassing how much I like toast. Especially when it’s Dave’s Killer Bread (I’ve only seen it at Costco). We don’t really do cold cereal, so I feel ok about splurging a little on nice bread.
- Hot chocolate. Try it with some cinnamon, vanilla, and a little sea salt. Yum.
- Mac and cheese (from scratch). I don’t do Kraft Mac. Even as a child I thought it was nasty. But scratch mac… comfort food. Especially when it’s baked.
- Bagels with strawberry cream cheese. Remember this recipe? Delicious.
- Hot chocolate chip cookies. Sometimes I like to freeze cookie dough so I can have a hot cookie every day for a few weeks. These cookies are pretty yummy.
- Burgers. I love a good burger with most of the fixings (but hold the onions and mustard).
- Potato chips. Especially kettle chips. I avoid buying chips because I can’t stop.
- Cinnamon rolls. I love them. I make pretty good cinnamon rolls, by the way. I owe it to the recipe—it’s a Cinnabon copycat.
- Texas Roadhouse house salad. I’m not a huge salad person, but something about this salad kills me every time. So yummy.
- Sweet potato fries. The ones fast food chains have been doing lately are pretty meh, but legit sweet potato fries are wonderful.